My Wii's

My Wii's
It's cool to have 2!

My 360 w/ Red Lights

My 360 w/ Red Lights
Took this 2 weeks ago.

KH3 Soldier

KH3 Soldier
Graphics are awesome!

Friday, July 6, 2007

Xbox 360 Broke

While guys, I decided to start giving updates about what's going on in my gaming world. Well, in early June, my Xbox 360 started to freeze while I was playing. I let it go for about 2 weeks. It's now like June 18th. I start to think that my Halo 2 disc is messed up or scratched. This is because my demos in the dashboard froze while Halo 2 was in the disc drive. Nope, wrong. I took out Halo 2 and fired up Rainbow Six. Still freezing, but this time I got 3 red lights flashing on the LED face. After that, each time it would give me the 3 lights. It lasted about 8 days and finally I went to youtube and looked for some videos with answers. I watched some videos about the "towel trick" (you wrap your 360 in 2 towels and let it sit, on, for 10 minutes, then take it out and let it cool for 5). It didn't really work for me. When my 360 turned on I was shocked.

The excitement only lasted for about 4-5 minutes when I was browsing my 99 messages I missed over the weeks, it froze. I fired it up again and, wait for it, 3 red lights!!! So, last Monday I called Microsoft and they said they would send a prepaid shipping box. I waited and finally this Monday, I recieved it. I put it in and followed the instructions. On Tuesday I brought it to UPS. Due to shipping policies, they had to wait 1 day to send it. Then, on Wednesday, i'm all happy saying finally it'll be sent out. Then I realize that, wait, it's 4th of July, no shipping today. Damnit!!! Now i'm hoping that it will really only take 5 buisiness days. But, wait, buisiness days don't count on weekends. So, I should have it back in approximately, 7 freaking days. I know that's not really much, but to me that's agony. I have to wait until the damn 12th!!! This sucks!!!