My Wii's

My Wii's
It's cool to have 2!

My 360 w/ Red Lights

My 360 w/ Red Lights
Took this 2 weeks ago.

KH3 Soldier

KH3 Soldier
Graphics are awesome!

Friday, July 6, 2007

2nd Wii

I have a beach house, and sometimes it gets boring. So, well this actually was a random thing. But, I went to Toysrus, to see if they had any Wii games in (I only have 4, but I was particularly looking for Red Steel because of my broken one! Damn!) stock. I walked up to the counter and asked the guy out of curiosity, (I like to laugh at people when I have something they want) did they have any Wii's in stock. I was shocked at his reply. He leaned in and quietly said, "We have 4 left." My jaw dropped. Since the other Wii I have to share with people, I couldn't bring it to my beach house. I said to the guy, "I'll take one." Now, you may be asking yourself, "Why is he buying a Wii when he already has one?" Well, the answer is, normally i'd bring the 360 and be occupied, but as I said in another post, its at Microsoft for repairs. So, I was bored as crap. Well, anyways, back to the story. As the guy took out the Wii he hid it behind the counter as I paid. Quickly, he took it out from behind the counter and slipped it in the bag. But, sure enough, a guy was coming up to buy Guitar Hero 2 for 360 (Which I will soon be reviewing) and saw what was in my bag, and screamed "Oh my god! Wii!" Everyone came running up to the counter and that one guy said "How many are left!?" The guy replied, "3" He took out his wallet and swiped his credit card through. Then, the other 2 people behind him got the other 2. So, I got my 2nd Wii. I also picked up Red Steel afterwards at GameStop because Toysrus was out. Now I sort of feel like it was all a waste though.

No comments: