My Wii's

My Wii's
It's cool to have 2!

My 360 w/ Red Lights

My 360 w/ Red Lights
Took this 2 weeks ago.

KH3 Soldier

KH3 Soldier
Graphics are awesome!

Friday, July 6, 2007

Red Steel Destroyed

OMG! I got so pissed yesterday when I came home. I wanted to fire up some Red Steel on my Wii. I looked through my games and came to Red Steel. I opened the case only to find that it was gone! I looked everywhere for it. Finally I found it under my couch. My brother had took it and put it there. When I put it in the Wii, I was waiting for the damn disc to spin on the screen and Red Steel would appear, but, it didn't load the disc so I took it out. I looked at it and there was a light stain on the disc. It was freakin' soda! So, now it is broken and I will have to spend another $50.00 to get it again. I had just gotten to the gun course where you get slo-mo! I'm really pissed off!!!