My Wii's

My Wii's
It's cool to have 2!

My 360 w/ Red Lights

My 360 w/ Red Lights
Took this 2 weeks ago.

KH3 Soldier

KH3 Soldier
Graphics are awesome!

Sunday, September 9, 2007

I'ts Been a While...

Well, it's been about two whole months since my last update. I've been pretty busy lately. (Obssession over Transformers: The Game) Well anyway my Xbox 360 came back on July 26th. I was soooooooo happy. I've been working on alot of game reviews lately and hopefully will have them posted all this week. I have reviews of BioShock, Halo 2 (Just so excited for Halo 3), Red Steel, and many more. Anyway, about a month ago I pre-ordered a copy of Halo 3. (Normal edition, not legendary) The reason that I didn't get the legendary is because all it will have is a shiny limited edition game case (I can buy that on eBay) and a Master Chief helmet (I can also buy that on eBay). I just feel that there's no need to buy the legendary when those extras will be way cheaper on eBay. So, i'll be posting updates on my status with my reviews.